So I've Written a Book!


 Hi! I'm Laoise. I'm a Psychic, Intuitive Channel, Akashic Records Reader and Spiritual Energy Healer.

A few months ago my Arcturian Guides told me to sit at my laptop and start typing. They had a book they wanted to channel through me. I was sceptical at best, but I thought, sure what have I to lose! So that's what I did, and here we are!

I am not a writer. But in a way I think that made the process much easier. I had no expectations of myself and at the end of the day it wasn't me writing the book really, was it? 

What has been channelled through me is beautiful guidance for us souls living an Earthly experience. It is timely, relevant and so empowering.

I'd like to share some excerpts on this blog to begin imparting their wisdom for those that are seeking it.

Thanks for reading and all feedback is welcome.


Comments

Popular Posts